Hamster Fanatic Forum

Full Version: Hamster Heaven.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm probably going to be getting Harry the Hamster Heaven so I wondered to people who have it, what do you think of it & how good is it? Hmmmm
Thanks smile
Marco has a HH, he loves it, he has the one with the little penthouse on the top and he makes his bed in it.

Harry is a lucky boy if you go ahead with it! Also has lots of potential for expansions, if you are inclined that way smile
I have it for my hamster and another one for my sons hamster.... It is a great cage.
One of rosies cages is a hamster heaven and she loves it , lots of room and sleeps every time in the penthouse tongue
My little Lucifer has the hamster heaven which came without the penthouse part, only tubes. I've connected a burrowing box though and she seems really happy in it. It's a very spacious cage, with a deep base which I love! She has one mini wooden stick bridge and a one large stick bridge, along with her wooden house and wooden wheel.. and a large hammock! There's still space for a little more, so that goes to show that it really is a nicely sized cage! smile
My two boys both have the HH - it's a fab cage.
Teddy has the new one with the purple and lime green platforms and Jake has the old style with the big yellow platform.
Both have diggy chambers attached.

I will see if I can dig (no pun intended) the photo's of their cages out.

ILH

Teddys:
[attachment=1840]

Jake's original cage and the extension diggy chamber I added:
[attachment=1841]
[attachment=1842]
Oh I forgot to mention - Teddy who's 16 months now has a new lease of life since he got his in feb/march. It's huge for him with lots of nooks and crannies. Took him a while to find the penthouse but now he adores it!! Big smile
Only thing that people have faulted it on to my knowledge is that some messy hams have managed to urine scald themselves by weeing in their penthouse nest and then laying in it, however I suppose it varies depending on your hamsters toilet habits wink
Good point. This is why jake has no penthouse. Teddy is more fastidious in his toilet habits and goes in a little semi tucked away corner! smile
(05-07-2012 05:38 PM)flowoody Wrote: [ -> ]One of rosies cages is a hamster heaven and she loves it , lots of room and sleeps every time in the penthouse tongue

Lucky you... My hamster is now sleeping in her digging chamber instead of the penthouse sad
That's okay even though she's more accessible in the penthouse. In the wild a digging chamber is more of a parallel than the penthouse would be.
I know a few hams that like to sleep in their digging chambers. x
(05-09-2012 09:04 PM)ILUVhammys Wrote: [ -> ]That's okay even though she's more accessible in the penthouse. In the wild a digging chamber is more of a parallel than the penthouse would be.
I know a few hams that like to sleep in their digging chambers. x

I suppose it's more natural for them wink bless! My hamster is a funny girl... She now uses the tubes to store food and at times her penthouse as a toilet!! rolleyes
I bought the Hamster Heaven 80 for my daughter's new hamster Dexter who she has now had just over three weeks. He has chosen to sleep, store food and wee in the penthouse. We bought him a plastic house and put it on the bottom of the cage which he has used a couple of times but is now back in the room with a view! He has loads of room to run around in and boy does he use it! It is even big enough to put our 12" Wodent Wheel in too.

The Hamster Heaven is the bees knees and if you get it from Zooplus via Quidco it's not that bad a price to pay for your hammy.
Kiera buying via he quidco site is a brilliant idea!! I'll try to remember that if I need to ever buy another one. Thumbs up : )
Thanks for all your replies smile
I'll be getting it for him tomorrow, it is on offer at Zooplus. Thumbs up
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's