Hamster Fanatic Forum

Full Version: Little Ladies!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! Some of you might recognize me from when I used to be active on here. Sadly, I do not have any hamsters now days after losing my last boy a short while back.

But after a lot of thought and patience, ( been waiting for rats to come into the 'adoption' section of my local Pets at Home ) I went in today and saw that someone had given up two little female rats.

It didn't take me long to decide to have them! I still need to choose their names but currently, I am letting them settle into their cage for the evening and will start handling them tomorrow.

[Image: 12662569_10153529830508515_1562429432961...e=5733EB8B]

I'm leaning towards some Disney names so far, like Mulan and Tiana? But it always takes me forever to decide.

Smitten
I have always wanted a pet rat they are adorable hunny. Unfortunately I couldn't see the picture you posted. The ones I have known have been very affection and nuzzle you when you cuddle them.

Please keep us posted.

Hugs
Jo xx
I have edited the post, hopefully the picture is showing now. It's been awhile since I have posted one on here, haha.

I will do! The two of them are so friendly, especially the bigger girl. She grabbed hold of my hand earlier and groomed me loads whilst I returned the favor with some gentle scratches, my heart melted.
I can see the picture now love and they are just adorable. It must have been wonderful when she groomed you, I must admit I didn't think they did that which has added to their appeal. Look forward to hearing much more about them hun. I love those two names also.

Hugs
JO xx
Oh wow they are so lovely, good luck deciding the names. I usually have that trouble also and sometimes wait to see their characters and try to find a nice name to compliment that.

Thumbs up
How are they getting on love?

Hugs
JO xx
How sweet xx Currently can't see the picture but I'm imagining the cutest little things in my head! as for names I don't want to be all ...pushy?? but maybe you could name them yin and yang... those names always appealed to me hide

all the best regards
Ilovemyhamster
Reference URL's